FULL TIME - ELECTRONICS
Company: US NAVY
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Electrician (U.S. Navy)
- This position is in the united states navy either active duty
- Full-time positions are located worldwide and require
- Part-time navy opportunities available in and around Michigan,
Indiana, and northwest Ohio.Paid Training:
- Basic training for the navy is 8 weeks long.
- Then you will need to attend an additional school for your
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- US citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.Duties:
- Installing power and lighting circuits.
- Repairing distribution circuits.
- Running wiring for lights and other equipment.
- Maintaining the operating efficiency of distribution panels,
switches, switchboards, controllers, voltage regulators, current
transformers, and voltage transformers.
- Maintaining the operating efficiency of electric motors.
- Repairing electrical equipment and appliances.
- Installing and maintaining storage batteries.
- Inspecting, maintaining, testing, and repairing electric power
- Maintenance and repair of shipboard elevator systems.
- Interpreting electrical sketches, diagrams, and
- Maintenance and repair of various propulsion and auxiliary
- Connecting electric power machinery and electric power
equipment.With great benefits such as:
- SIGN-ON BONUSES UP TO $40,000.
- Basic Allowance for Housing (Money for Rent).
- BAS (Money for Food).
- Basic Pay (Salary: $35,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year).
- Great Healthcare Benefits (YOU PAY NOTHING).
- Retirement Plan better than an average 401k/Education
- Get paid to travel!Required qualifications:
- 17 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: US NAVY, Grand Rapids , FULL TIME - ELECTRONICS, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!