Application Packaging Adminstrator
Company: iFuse Solutions
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 26, 2022
iFuse Solutions is looking to hire an Application Packaging
Administrator for our client in Grand Rapids, MI area in a
contract-to-hire position. This role will manage the day-to-day
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM), formerly Microsoft
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), administration from the
infrastructure perspective and should be able to meet the following
- Manage all aspects of software distribution and patch
management via Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) in
an enterprise environment with multiple domains.
- Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections,
and custom reports in MECM.
- Administer MECM software delivery, including various methods
such as running advertised programs, machine targeted,
user-targeted, Application Library, and Software Center.
- Troubleshoot failed MECM deployments and MECM health
- Manage deployment of all patches, critical updates, and service
packs on a timely basis.
- Maintain ongoing communications with support teams regarding
application issue resolution and general workstation management
- Coordinate applications release with Change Management,
Software Solutions, and QA teams and business owners
- Provide 3rd-level support for the desktop platform.
- Good troubleshooting skills on Desktop OS
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Provide backup infrastructure support as needed.
- Experience implementing/managing desktop management platform,
imaging, software deployment, and related technologies
- Experienced in developing and executing short and long-range
IT/IS project plans.
- Effective written and verbal communications. Ability to convey
technical issues and material to non-technical people
- Familiarity with change management and ITIL principles.
Keywords: iFuse Solutions, Grand Rapids , Application Packaging Adminstrator, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!