Company: Fox Toyota Cadillac
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFox Motors has 41 brands represented by over
1,400 employees in 31 locations, dedicated to bringing you only the
best. The best car or truck, the best parts, the best service, the
best overall experience.It takes a lot of people working together
to form the Fox family. Much like a car or truck, every individual
component needs to be working together to ensure the success of the
entire machine. Here at Fox, the idea is the same. At our
dealerships, it takes people from all departments working together
to create and maintain a successful dealership.If you are
interested in joining the BEST team, please apply
today!SUMMARYCleans and refurbishes new and used vehicles. Conforms
to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time
allowances. DUTIESEssential Duties include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Washes and waxes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior
windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate
cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning
equipment and/or various cleaning agents.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents,
scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles.
- Ensure "Fox" emblem is properly positioned on every
vehicle.RequirementsQUALIFICATIONSNecessary to adequately perform
the job with no assistance.
- Level of education required – 8th grade education
- Computer Proficiencies - none
- Communication skills (written and verbal) – moderate level
required to interact with customers.
- Certifications required – driver's license (current) PHYSICAL
DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Hearing – not required
- Seeing – required in order to drive vehicles.
- Bending – required when cleaning vehicles.
- Lifting – up to 30 pounds infrequently.
- Amount of walking required – majority of time is spent walking
- Adverse weather conditions – moderate/outside frequently in all
- Noise Level – moderate/noisy.Benefits
- Group Life Insurance (company paid)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident insurance
- Vacation and PTO
Keywords: Fox Toyota Cadillac, Grand Rapids , Porter (Service), Other , Cadillac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!