Company: Fogg Filler Company LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Fogg is a world leader in the design and manufacture of gravity,
rotary filling, rinsing, capping and enclosure systems for
free-flowing liquids. Fogg will engineer your system specifically
to meet your production requirements with contoured stainless steel
filler bowls from 2-12 ft diameter, 1-120 filling valves, fill
10-1000 bpm, integrated rinser and/or capping systems, machine
guarding with HEPA filtration. They endeavor to combine skilled
craftsmen with innovative management to offer their customers a
quality team known for outstanding machinery and service worldwide.
Fogg is a product brand of ProMach, a global leader in packaging
line solutions. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging
solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies
in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household
and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the
entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma,
product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is
headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities
and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and
Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit and for more
information on ProMach Careers, visit .
Fogg Filler is seeking a talented Welder for their Holland, MI
location to fabricate and weld Fogg parts, assemblies and equipment
to the highest quality standards. Responsibilities include:
- Assembles and welds parts to specifications provided on
- Fabricates parts, as needed, to complete weldments. Provides
feedback on engineering, manufacturing and/ or routing problems
with parts and equipment.
- Reorders parts needed through Parts Coordinator or Materials
Manager when necessary. Check reorder points on parts to insure
- Route parts to other departments in the factory as
- Ensures and maintains safety and cleanliness of work area by
performing housekeeping duties daily.
- Provides verbal/written feedback to appropriate member
regarding engineering, manufacturing and/or routing problems with
parts and/or equipment.
- Work overtime when scheduled by your supervisor.
- In the event of any emergency contact your supervisor, or plant
manager immediately. If you are unable to locate them, use your own
- Performs and cross trains on various positions as
- Completes appropriate paperwork.
- Meets daily production requirements.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times, representing
Fogg in a professional and courteous manner.
- Monitor the due dates on the process sheets and complete all
work by scheduled due dates, fill in time and date.
- When QC Department requires additional assistance due to
production demands, you will be required to help in that
- High School diploma preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- On the job training provided.
- Must have good manual dexterity and the ability to communicate
- Valid Passport- preferred.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As
a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total
compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive
medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid
time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match
and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits you
are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes
E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in
the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Fogg Filler Company LLC, Grand Rapids , Welder, Other , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!