Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Challenge Mfg. Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the
full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening,
interview coordination, building candidate pipelines and
onboarding. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will build and
maintain relationships with hiring managers and prospective talent
in order to successfully manage ongoing partnerships and deliver
top talent to the organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS:Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for multiple
positions: sourcing resumes/candidates, conducting phone
interviews, coordinating interviews, tracking and reporting on
candidate and interview data
- Partner with leaders to help identify hiring needs and provide
expertise in hiring and talent planning
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job
requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates
are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Maintain a variety of recruiting sources that provide
appropriate candidate flow.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures,
laws, standards, or regulations as needed.
- Maintain up to date industry trends to have competitive
advantage in recruiting efforts.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong oral and written communication skills in addition to
strong active listening skills
- Ability to think conceptually and demonstrate creativity
- Exceptional decision-making skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to adapt in a frequently changing environment and
ability to work independently
- Demonstrated leadership capacity and desire to grow personally
- A passion for building relationships and enjoys learning the
"why" behind a candidate's experience
- Someone that takes time to work the process and is able to
adapt through the ups and downs of the recruiting process
- Enjoys collaborating and working as a team to meet hiring
- Someone who wants to continue to learn and help drive our team
forward for the future
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of three years' experience as a full-cycle recruiter
- Experience recruiting in the manufacturing industry
- Formal training in recruiting or talent acquisition strongly
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred
Keywords: Challenge Mfg. Company, Grand Rapids , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!