Company: Home Care Assistance
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Home Care Assistance parent company of Peace at Home, is seeking
a Staffing Assistant to join our Team!
The Staffing Manager staffs cases, hires & trains our caregivers,
oversees their work, and performs site visits to assure employee &
We are a dynamic small team and so the ability and desire to build
rapport and relationships with our staff and clients is critical.
Prior scheduling/staffing experience, preferably within the home
care or other healthcare-related field. Attention to detail and
remaining calm under pressure is a necessity as our industry can be
quite unpredictable so we need someone who is quick on their feet
while always wearing a smile and carrying compassion in their
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Answering & triaging calls from caregivers, clients, and
- Determining optimal staffing match, managing client and
caregiver schedules to ensure every shift is staffed and caregivers
arrive on time for their assignments
- Serving as one of the main/initial points of contact for
caregivers to coordinate rescheduling shift vacancies
- Ability to be on an on-call for after business hour calls and
- Ensuring caregiver compliance with time reporting
systems/processes for accurate billing and payroll or any care note
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing, hiring of caregivers, and
performing employee training and orientations
- Ensuring consistent accuracy of database and file information
for both caregivers and clients. Maintaining regular documentation
and ongoing note-keeping of employee & client activities
- Performing client site visits to assure complete satisfaction
and quality assurance as well as performance review of
Requirements of this role:
- 2+ years of staffing, recruiting, and training experience
within the home care or health care industry is highly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with heavy email, spreadsheets, all
Microsoft Office products
- Must be a problem-solver and be a team-player
- Self-starter and able to shift gears at any given time
- Ability to have fun while working in a fast-paced
- Prior Home Care experience is preferred!
Perks of being on our Team:
- Opportunity to be a part of an Award-Winning and Growing
- Competitive base salary
- 401k with a company match
- Health Benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-sponsored cellphone and laptop
- Supportive, fun teamwork environment and more!
Home Care Assistance is the largest and fastest-growing private pay
solution for seniors who wish to age well in their home. We offer
concierge-level care management and dependable in-home assistance
to seniors across our 150+ locations throughout North America. A
mission driven organization, we proudly assist thousands of clients
in optimizing their quality of life as they "age in place" in the
comfort of their home. Our holistic approach to care is based on
the lifestyles of the longest-living people in the world and
promotes a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
Home Care Assistance began in 2002 when the founders noticed a lack
of high-touch, premium care management and caregiving assistance
when seeking to help their own loved one age successfully at home.
While developing a thoughtful, comprehensive service offering they
would expect for their own parents, they found that the home care
market was fragmented, slow moving and ripe for improvement.
Today, Home Care Assistance has become an industry leader in the
$100+ Billion industry through a focus on excellent customer
service, great people and innovation.
We are unique in that we are the only at-scale, national provider
of private pay, non-medical care with a company-owned location
strategy. With plans to aggressively expand our footprint, there is
tremendous opportunity to build a lasting and valuable company -
we're just getting started.
If this sounds like a great match, apply today! We'd love to hear
HCA requires all internal employees to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of
employment subject to applicable law concerning
HCA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, disability or any other protected status.
Keywords: Home Care Assistance, Grand Rapids , Scheduling Assistant, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!