National Tech Support Specialist - Building Automation
Company: Stiles Machinery
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position provides technical support to customers, Field
Service Representatives (FSRs) and other team members. Technical
support will include problem identification and problem resolution
in the following areas: hardware, software, programming,
applications and operations. The National Technical Support
Specialist will be responsible for ownership and resolution of all
Technical Support issues at the National level.
- Assist customers and FSRs with troubleshooting problems/issues,
determining needs for installations and service work.
- Responsibility and ownership for resolution of all National
Technical Support issues.
- Act as a direct liaison to the factories to resolve technical
- Perform site lead duties for project level installations.
- Provide field service support to regional teams as needed.
- Communicate to regional teams any technical modifications and
enhancements on products.
- Assist Regional offices with product training of FSRs through
planned training sessions and fieldwork.
- Assist the Parts Department on technical issues, stocking
levels and new machine parts inventories.
- Assist the Documentation Specialist with identification of
customer's documentation needs.
- Assist in selling services to existing and potential customers.
This includes support contracts, training courses, preventive
- Achieve and maintain expert status on equipment and
- 3 years progressive experience with Building Automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Three years or more troubleshooting experience Associated
topics: deskside, front desk, help, help desk, information
technology, support, technical, technical support, technician iii,
Keywords: Stiles Machinery, Grand Rapids , National Tech Support Specialist - Building Automation, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!