Call Center Representative
Company: Independent Bank
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Be Safe, Be Healthy, Be Independent! Are you an experienced
Customer Service Representative looking to progress in your career?
If so, we need you! At Independent Bank , we know that you want to
be independent, with career growth and stability from an employer
you can trust. Investing in your career can feel overwhelming when
there are so many choices, and we understand your time is valuable.
We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of
our clients, shareholders, and the communities we serve, and will
empower you to Be Independent. About the Job: As a Hub (Call
Center) Banker, you will be an integral part daily activities of
the Hub. This position requires rotating shifts. Ability to work
various schedules, including late hours. Primary responsibility to
provide prompt, friendly, courteous customer service to individuals
via verbal and written communications. Available Shift: Monday -
Friday from 11:30am - 8:00pm with rotating weekends. Why You Should
- Competitive compensation package.
- Additional incentive offered based on group and individual
- Accommodating and flexible paid time off.
- A knowledgeable, goal-driven, and exciting team of
- Exposure to different areas of banking and the ability to work
with leaders within the industry.
- Community-focused events and volunteer opportunities. What You
- Answer inbound calls in a fast paced environment
- Assist customers with account information and access to
- Provide assistance to customers with overdrawn accounts.
- Prepare letters, emails and provide follow up on all aspects of
customer communication needs
- Provide service to customers in all facets of online banking,
mobile banking, and bill pay needs.
- Support new accounts opened on-line
- Process stop-payments, card disputes and fax requests,
- Provide clerical support for various report preparation and
- Escalate issues as they arise.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities without losing
- Perform additional duties as assigned. What We're Looking For:
- High School Diploma or related required. Associates degree in a
related field preferred.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, comfort with new
technologies, and ability to learn new processes.
- Branch and/or Customer Service experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Rotating shifts. Ability to work various schedules, including
late hours. Be Bold. Be YOU. Be Independent!
Keywords: Independent Bank, Grand Rapids , Call Center Representative, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!