Certified Orthotist and/or Prosthetist
Company: Bionic Prosthetics & Orthotics Group LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Are you a motivated and experienced US based ABC/BOC Certified
Prosthetist and/or Orthotist looking for the next big step towards
your career advancement? You are looking at it right now!
Bionic Prosthetics and Orthotics Group LLC is a leading and
fast-growing Orthotic and Prosthetic services provider in the
United States, and we currently operate more than 24 ABC accredited
clinics in 7 states - Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Kentucky,
Arizona and Texas.
Our well established practice is looking for an enthusiastic US
based ABC or BOC Certified Prosthetist and/or Orthotist, for our
clinics in North/Northwest Indiana and South/Southwest Michigan. We
have similar positions open at other locations as well, including
in Illinois and Ohio. Any prior management experience of an O&P
facility will be ideal, but not mandatory. Job responsibilities
- Leads the clinic(s) to ensure that O&P patient care
services are provided in an exemplary and professional manner,
recognizing that he/she is a role model to other personnel.
- Supervises, trains and develops all personnel, in the
clinic(s), to assure excellence in professionalism and customer
service- with patients, referral sources, pay sources, the medical
community and the community in general.
- Works closely with and utilizes the experience of leadership
and works with other central office personnel to assure that all
policies and procedures are implemented and thoroughly followed at
- Participates in the development and adoption of the regions
annual plan and budget and in consultation with company leadership
and manages the clinical operations towards such forecasts.
- Conducts all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the
standards as established by the professional agencies and by the
laws and regulations of the state and local jurisdiction.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the policies and
procedures of payor sources and demonstrates such in the conduct of
- Develops continuing and new referral sources relationships and
demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Is responsible for developing a positive company attitude,
camaraderie and morale among personnel.
- Participates with and advises management in development of new
directions for the clinic(s).
- Performs such other duties and responsibilities as may be
- Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus Package
- PTO - Vacation and Sick Time
- Health Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K plans
- Continuing Education and Licensure Support
- Travel Allowance
If this opportunity feels like the perfect fit for you and your
career goals, apply here today!!Have more questions? Please reach
out to Corinne Woods, HR Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at
www.bionicpo.com to learn more about our vision and mission.
Watch what we do at Bionic
(Non-ABC/BOC Certified Practitioners, Board Eligible Practitioners
and Residents may not apply for this position)
Keywords: Bionic Prosthetics & Orthotics Group LLC, Grand Rapids , Certified Orthotist and/or Prosthetist, Other , Elwell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!