If you are dependable, have excellent people skills and
have management or supervisory experience then we have an
opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing
modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the
Midwest and surrounding states. Our Kalamazoo Division has
properties in Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan,
Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio and Wisconsin. We handle all phases
of development: from land acquisition to construction to
management and maintenance.
We are looking for a professional and motivated individual to
join our management team by training at multiple properties.
Property Managers will enter a formal training
program as an Assistant Property Manager to learn the company’s
business philosophy, policies and procedures and relocate within
the Midwest. Onsite housing* is provided at
the community during training. Career advancement
opportunities are available.
*In addition to onsite housing, employee must follow the
requirements for all residents living at a community regarding
occupancy guidelines, criminal history and pets.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Resolving issues with residents, customers, vendors and
employees as well as representing the company by demonstrating
sound judgment and conduct.
- Caring for the needs of prospective and current residents using
public relations and service skills.
- Researching, analyzing and making recommendations on problems
- Working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Learning all aspects of property management and
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- College degree or equivalent management experience.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally
and in writing, including over the phone.
- Ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances,
such as last minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
- Yardi experience preferred but willing to train.
- Relocating within the states where properties are located.
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background and driving record check
to be performed on all applicants being seriously
We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.