Store Human Resource Representative
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
The Store HR Representative provides HR support and assistance to
store leadership through coaching and guidance on HR related
matters including; staffing, workforce planning, training &
development, retention, onboarding, employee relations,
compensation, EEO, safety, HR policy, etc. The Store HR
Representative partners closely with store leadership and the
regional HR team to champion the HR goals and strategies by
performing the following duties:
What You'll be Doing:
- Assist with the staffing, interview and selection process of
leadership and non-leadership roles within the store and manage the
applicant tracking system and applications for positions within the
- Oversee effective orientation, onboarding & training to drive
engagement and retention.
- Champions engagement through mTeam, mCulture, mPerformance &
other HR key initiatives.
- Ensures and facilitates effective communication to all team
members in the store. Engages leadership to communicate and
follow up with team members.
- Assist in the reporting, analysis, execution and follow up
pertaining to talent management, talent development, talent
acquisition, and total rewards processes and programs.
- Provides guidance to store leadership on career development
resources for their team members, run reports and track progress of
Individual development plans, talent profiles, development goals,
training completion, and overall development efforts.
- Through the guidance of the HR Market Manager, provides
consultation, direction, and recommendations to leadership
regarding employee relations activities, dispute resolution
procedures, corrective and disciplinary actions, terminations and
EEO matters affecting employment.
- Assists with the investigation and resolution of employee
complaints or policy violations.
- Provides business partner support regarding company policies
and procedures covering the areas of employee relations,
compensation and payroll, benefits administration, talent
development, talent management, and disability management
- Support HR Market Managers with projects as needed.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other administrative
duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- High School or equivalency required. Associate Degree or
above in Human Resources preferred.
- Ability to present thought leadership, demonstrate leadership
presence, and be approachable
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to listen attentively and actively
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written as well as
the ability to facilitate both small and large groups in a variety
of forums including formal presentations, working meetings,
business reviews and informal discussions. Demonstrated
ability to design effective meetings and small group interactions
including one to one discussions and conflict mediations
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and to
build a positive rapport with all levels of the organization (up,
down and sideways)
- High Energy and adaptable
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Tenacity, emotional consistency, and courage to manage/address
- Schedule flexibility when business needs exist
- Demonstrate confidentiality and ability to instill trust
Keywords: Meijer;Meijer, Grand Rapids , Store Human Resource Representative, Other , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!