Sales, Account Manager- Diagnostic Imaging (Michigan)
Company: Philips Electronics North America Corporation
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Sales, Account Manager- Diagnostic Imaging (Michigan)
Job Posting Description
Sales, Diagnostic Imaging Account Manager (MI)
As a Diagnostic Imaging Account Manager, you will promote the
MR, CT, DXR, AMI, and PerformanceBridge product line. You are
responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible
long-term relationships with our customers. You will represent
Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally
with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support,
education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the
given accounts to drive order recognition and to drive revenue
recognition against a set of annual targets. Ideal candidate will
live in the Grand Rapids, Metro Area
You are responsible for
- Understanding customer needs and drive sales efforts
- Research target opportunities, generate account leads, and
develop long term objectives for success at the account anchored to
meeting critical customer needs.
- Build a Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota,
aligned with the objectives of the Great Sales Plan and balanced
- Create a relationship map of all key decision makers in the
relevant business and plan for winning the support of them.
- Identify and drive your Top opportunities for each
- Build and Manage your funnel.
- Accurately forecast your funnel using metrics to achievement
- Identify and document all key influencers within your
- Establish early and cross-modality penetration by building long
term relationships with key influencers.
- Leverage business tools to understand customer business needs
and design a solution to address the customer’s objective.
- Translate the identified solution for the opportunity into a
value proposition and create a pricing strategy to support the
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling
message to present the value proposition and proposal to the
- Develop solutions for up sell and cross sell
- Create comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer
acquisition or retention strategies.
- Increase awareness of Philips evolving strategies for expanding
and changing its products and services.
- Capability to uncover and develop the customer's decision
criteria, analyze competitive offerings and influence the decision
criteria to their advantage.
- Work closely with DI Specialists, Account Executives, Service
and Solutions, and counterparts in other businesses, to sell
equipment to Philips installed, competitive installed, and new
- Consult with AE and create strategies and action plan to win
the opportunities at the account.
- Knowledge of team dynamics and skill in coordinating the
deployment of people and resources to create a compelling customer
- Ensure proactive communication with the account team to
highlight areas of concern that need attention.
- Engage Sales resources to validate account strategies, needs
analyses, and deal strategies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following
skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s
degree or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work
- Medical Capital Sales Experience Required (Relevant Clinical
Experience will also be considered.)
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business
solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take
charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication
- Clean driving record.
- Skills in creating comprehensive customer profiles and
effective customer acquisition or retention strategies.
- Demonstrated experience building customer strategies.
- Solution Selling.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability or perceived disability, genetic information,
citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship
or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and
other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.
Keywords: Philips Electronics North America Corporation, Grand Rapids , Sales, Account Manager- Diagnostic Imaging (Michigan), Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!