Assembly Operator $15+
Location: Byron Center
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Assemblers & Machine Operators | Immediate Openings!
Hiring rush!! Fettig has immediate openings for Assemblers and
Machine Operators on second and third shifts. These are entry level
assembly positions and semi-skilled operator positions. If you are
dependable and will show up for work, we'd love to hear from you.
Clean facility and team-based environment with supervisors that are
hands-on and willing to train. If you are interested but can only
do part time, let’s chat!
- Assist with assembly process by screwing, connecting, and
quality checking product
- Make minor adjustments to parts as needed
- Move parts to various work cells and monitor quantities
- Work towards productivity goals for assigned areas
- Packing, stacking, and prepping products for shipping may be
- Machine Operation and feeding machines
- Make adjustments to machine as needed
- Tool Changing - Troubleshoot and check machines
- Visually inspect finished products
- Complete paperwork to documents defects and quality
- Packing and stacking products
- 2nd Shift: 3pm – 11pm, Monday - Friday
- 3rd Shift: 11pm – 7am, Sunday - Thursday
- Moderate / fast-paced work
Not the right fit? We have a variety of jobs available with
different shifts, pay, experience (entry level, mid, and
experience), environments, and locations.
Apply here and we will be in touch with details on all available
Keywords: Fettig, Grand Rapids , Assembly Operator $15+, Other , Byron Center, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!