Product Flow Line Leader- Overnight
Location: Cedar Springs
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Supervises store operations overnight. Implements strategies to
improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase
profitability. Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are
resolved and service is quick and efficient. Maintains store
appearance, product presentation and company standards.
What You'll be Doing:
- Responsible for supporting achievement of sales, shrink and
margin (P&L) throughout the store through execution of the
merchandising plan and for controlling labor in their area of
- Reviews sales goals, supply costs, stock loss/shrink results
- Delivers on Brand Promises through team execution; i.e.,
"Provide an easy shopping experience for our customers".
- Models exceptional, fast and friendly customer service.
- Communicates the Meijer Friendly Initiative in all team
meetings and conversations.
- Reviews daily inbound product flow in Grocery and General
- Writes 3rd shift GM and Food schedules according to Activity
Based Labor (ABL) earned hours.
- Maintains proper staffing levels on production shift.
- Ensures team members are thoroughly trained in all aspects of
their jobs and have completed all required training.
- Cross-trains team members to allow flexibility in scheduling
and assurance that required tasks are completed daily.
- Promotes succession planning by providing career paths and
identifying development needs for team members.
- Maintains Team Member performance reporting in the Grocery and
General Merchandise production process.
- Reviews daily schedules to work load.
- Makes appropriate adjustments to daily staffing levels based on
- Monitors team member work practices and providing corrective
action where necessary.
- Maintains back room organization in Grocery and General
- Interfaces with store leadership regarding inventory
discrepancy and product flow issues.
- Identifies business issues that impede labor control,
profitability, customer service and in-stock position and taking
the appropriate corrective action through communication and/or
process improvement recommendations.
- Maintains 100% ad in stock throughout the Grocery and General
- Ensures product rotation process meets corporate
- Maintains high sanitation levels throughout sales floor and
- Reliable and consistent attendance required.
- Promotes a safe work environment throughout the store.
- Other daily tasks as required.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 – 10 years of related experience in the field.
- Rotational assignments in other areas of the store such as
general merchandise, grocery, meat, bakery, produce and deli; also
customer service experience is helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to team members in the
organization in a way that provides clear and precise
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict and by addressing root
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial and statistical
information and use that information to make informed
- Demonstrated ability to teach suggestive selling.
- Demonstrated ability to lead an organization that practices
working safely at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor team members in all areas of the
organization including SDITs, team members in hourly positions and
- Meijer Stocking Production System (MSPS) Training.
- Successful completion of all required curricula.
- Duty trained.
- ServSafe certification.
Keywords: Meijer;Meijer, Grand Rapids , Product Flow Line Leader- Overnight, Other , Cedar Springs, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!