Company: Fogg Filler Company LLC
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Fogg is a world leader in the design and manufacture of gravity,
rotary filling, rinsing, capping and enclosure systems for
free-flowing liquids. Fogg will engineer your system
specifically to meet your production requirements – with contoured
stainless steel filler bowls from 2-12 ft diameter, 1-120 filling
valves, fill 10-1000 bpm, integrated rinser and/or capping systems,
machine guarding with HEPA filtration. They endeavor to combine
skilled craftsmen with innovative management to offer their
customers a quality team known for outstanding machinery and
service worldwide. Fogg is a product brand of ProMach, a
global leader in packaging line solutions. ProMach is a
family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving
manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage,
pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods
industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging
spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling,
labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near
Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices
throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more
information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information
on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
Fogg Filler is seeking a talented Assembler/Service Tech for
their Holland, MI location to Build Fogg filling equipment, and
parts assemblies in a timely manner maintaining a smooth flow of
parts and products from production to crating for delivery to
customer. Service and/or install equipment in the field when
necessary. Responsibilities include:
- Fully assemble and test run fillers, parts assemblies and
- Disassembles, prepares and crates parts and equipment for
shipment to customers.
- Fabricates parts as necessary. Document your work and
communicate with the Engineering department to ensure prints are
- Reorders parts needed through Parts Coordinator or Materials
Manager when necessary.
- Photograph machines, complete check lists and document all
information relating to each machine.
- Travel periodically to customers for installation and/or
service of Fogg machine Up to 30% of the year for travel service
- Gain a working knowledge of basic electronic functions of the
machines, as well as understanding basic PLC and servo functions;
be able to modify programs as needed to improve performance of
- Follow routing for parts to go too other departments in the
factory as necessary.
- Ensures and maintains safety and cleanliness of work area by
performing housekeeping duties daily.
- Provides verbal/written feedback to appropriate member
regarding engineering, manufacturing and/or routing problems with
parts and/or equipment.
- Work overtime when scheduled by your supervisor.
- Performs and cross trains on various positions as
- Completes appropriate paperwork.
- Meets daily production requirements.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times, representing
Fogg in a professional and courteous manner.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- On the job training provided.
- Must have good manual dexterity and the ability to communicate
- Valid Passport-preferred.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation
program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a
paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary),
very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life
insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings
plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no
waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes
E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in
the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Fogg Filler Company LLC, Grand Rapids , Assembler/Service Technician, Other , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!