Scheduler (LPN or RN)
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Location: Byron Center
Posted on: September 15, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
The Oaks at Byron Center is open and we are very excited to
add a Clinical Scheduler to the
team.This position works during
the week and weekends as needed and helps support the nursing
management team in day to day functions.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Assists the Director of Health Services (DHS) to plan, develop,
organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the nursing service
department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance
with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the
- Maintains accurate records of Nursing staff licensure and
certifications including state specific requirements i.e, CPR, TB,
- Assists in developing methods for coordination of nursing
services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of
the residents' total regimen of care.
- Participates in facility surveys (inspections) made by
authorized government agencies as directed by the DHS or the
- Creates the campuses four (4) week Master set schedule.
- Makes adjustments as needed according to budgetary constraints,
census fluctuations, calls-offs, and pre-planned leaves of
- Manages, supports, coordinates and approves all employees' PTO
requests, Holiday rotations, and shift trades.
- Generates and posts all required postings such as BIPA, daily
assignment sheets and monthly schedules.
- Manages nursing hours (PPD) and proper staff ratio to
- Monitors overtime closely with the goal of
- Manages time and attendance, including points, buy-back,
awarding STARS for shift pickups.
- Anticipates staffing needs, recruits and takes rapid action to
partner with Employee Services with the goal of minimizing open
- Maintains and monitors preceptor needs.
- Meets each new employee to review their schedule, ask what
needs they have and ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
- Assists with onboarding coordination and classes.
- Adheres to Trilogy Scheduling Standards, SmartLinx utilization
and best practices.
- Recognizes employees, mediates staff conflicts and supports
- Rounds on each shift to provide review of consistent staffing
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the
LOCATION:The Oaks at Byron CenterByron CenterMichiganTEXT ONE OF
OUR RECRUITERS:Alyssa (616) 229-2654LIFE AT TRILOGY:
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university. Must have and maintain a current, valid
state LPN or RN license and current, valid CPR certification
- Supervisory/management skills preferred.
- Problem solving skills required.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral
instructions in English.
- Must be able to make independent decisions concerning above job
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family member, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
vendors, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Grand Rapids , Scheduler (LPN or RN), Other , Byron Center, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!