3rd Shift Stocking Team Member - STARTING AT $15.00/HR
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Currently, Meijer is looking for an 3rd Shift Stocking Team Member.
The individual selected for this position will be responsible for
taking stock from either an l-cart or pallet and, with using the
correct location codes provided on the box, put the stock in the
correct location on the shelf and repeat this process until the
assigned area is finished.
Key responsibilities include:
- Stocking shelves
- Pulling back stock and trash to the back room to the correct
- Able to lift up to 50lb boxes
- Knowledge of the operation of a fork lift and pallet jack
- Customer oriented and friendly
- Sense of urgency
- Good communication skills
- Customer focus orientation
- Acts with customers in mind
- Drive for results
- Exceeds goals and focuses on the bottom-line
- Acts in-line with core values in good and bad times
- Interpersonal savvy
- Relates well to all kinds of people and builds effective
Keywords: Meijer, Grand Rapids , 3rd Shift Stocking Team Member - STARTING AT $15.00/HR, Other , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!