Growing statewide company seeking local route delivery drivers
for the Grand Rapids Area.
Starting Pay & Position
- Full-time local delivery positions available departing from our
Grand Rapids area depots delivering to local businesses.
- $197.17 daily pay guarantee for route drivers plus
opportunities for commission on cases delivered.
- $8.00 Daily Perfect Attendance Bonus opportunity (Paid
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for checking products when loading before leaving
on route to ensure that all product is on the truck.
- Responsible for removing product from truck and delivering into
- Utilize customer service skills when making the delivery by
being courteous, friendly, and respectful.
- Collect payment from accounts when necessary and return
payments and all other documents to the office upon route
- Communicate with the office and Customer Service to ensure that
products are delivered correctly.
- Ensure that orders are delivered according to established
policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum age 21
- Able to pass drug & alcohol test
- Acceptable DMV record required
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Must have valid CDL B License (One year verifiable driving
experience) with Air Brake Endorsement
- Obtain DOT Card thru GLWAS during pre employment physical
- Ability to work in all kinds of weather while working on your
own with limited supervision.
- Ability to climb in and out of a truck and carry cases that can
weight up to 45 lbs.
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and personal time.
- Competitive health benefit package including medical, dental
and vision insurance.
- 401K contributions after probationary time is met
- Voluntary Life insurance
About Great Lakes Wine & Spirits:
Great Lakes Wine & Spirits is Michigan's Largest Alcoholic
Beverage Wholesaler, servicing all 83 Michigan counties. Employing
over 1,000 people with facilities throughout the state, We Are
Founded as a family business nearly 80 years ago, the tradition
of good business principles has remained the cornerstone of Great
Lakes Wine & Spirits success. Honesty, hard work, fair dealing,
service and an ongoing commitment to the customers and staff. Great
Lakes Wine & Spirits strives to provide an ever escalating standard
of innovation and service to its customers and to responsibly
enhance demand for its products.
Great Lakes Wine & Spirits provides equal employment opportunity
to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by state, federal, or local law.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Great
Lakes Wine & Spirits will not discriminate against any employee,
applicant for employment, or student, because of a physical or
mental impairment with regard to any position or program for which
that person is qualified.