Company: Tesla Motors
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Create programs for 5-Axis Mills
- Machine details to data and ensure quality standards are
- Set up jobs on the mills.
- Promote team work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Promote and ensure safe working practices and a healthy work
environment & report all safety issues in writing to the
appropriate Department Supervisor, Operations Managers and Health
and Safety Specialist.
- Report all maintenance issues in writing to the appropriate
Department Supervisor and Operations Managers.
Any other duties that me be assigned by department manager.
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of machining experience; 1 year of which must
be in operating 5 Axis mill.
- Basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Able to work with and give feedback to department supervisors
to resolve issues on the shop floor.
- Working knowledge of 5S and Lean Manufacturing
- Key Competencies:
Must be organized and self-motivated.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong decision making skills
Basic math skills.
Must have attention to detail.
Able to lift at 25 lbs.
Nice to haves:
- Create programs for 5-Axis Mills using Work NC or Tebis
- Ability to operate Heidenhain or Siemens controllers.
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Grand Rapids , CNC Machinist, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!