Company: Worlds of Fun
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provide high visibility patrols of buildings and grounds of the
park to provide reasonable protection of park's property, assets,
and guests, and associates. Monitor, enforce and correctly report
violations of park rules and applicable State laws. Monitor and
screen guests and associates entering and exiting the park.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 and older
with wages starting at $12.25/hour.
- Exemplify Cedar Fair Cornerstones of Safety, Courtesy, Service,
Cleanliness and Integrity
- Access, resolve and contain situations and take appropriate
action steps based upon policies and training
- Give verbal directions and assist guests and associates;
including lost and/or separated guests
- Communicate using a two way radio and telephone
- Call for assistance and respond to emergency situations
- Monitor and prevent unauthorized entry into Park or restricted
- Observe and check departing personnel and vehicles to guard
against property loss
- Perform guest screening and bag searches to help prevent
weapons or prohibited items from entering the Park
- Write legible, timely concise and accurate statements or
reports for incidents and investigations
- Assist with the cleanliness and upkeep of work areas
- Assist with traffic direction and control in the Parking
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work with a diversified work force
- Ability to carry, push, pull, lift, grip, grasp, and hold
objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, stand, drive and walk for extended periods of
- Ability to bend, twist, kneel, squat, climb, maintain awkward
positions and reach above shoulders
- Ability to demonstrate average manual dexterity, vision,
hearing and fitness
- Ability to work with moderate contact with abrasive/sharp
objects, skin irritants and toxic exposure (cleaning supplies)
- Ability to work with moderate exposure to loud noise and
- Ability to work with the moderate potential of exposure to
blood borne pathogens
- Ability to work with moderate exposure to sun radiation and
extreme cold, heat and humidity
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision
- Ability to utilize strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak before large groups of people
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English in a
manner that is sufficient for effective communication with
supervisors, employees, vendors and guests
- Ability to pass random drug tests; offers of employment are
contingent upon passing a substance abuse screening and/or criminal
- Monitor walk through metal detectors.
- Monitor and control guests entering and exiting the park via
main gate, and associates entering and exiting via Employee
- Scan guests and associates with hand-held metal detectors are
- Maintain all issued equipment.
- Enforce all park policies, rules, and regulations.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation.
- Monitor multiple cameras, sitting at a desk, for the purpose of
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Grand Rapids , Security Associate, Other , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!