Vision Systems Technician
Company: LG Chem
Posted on: June 12, 2021
LG Energy Solution Michigan, Inc. (LGESMI) develops and
manufactures large lithium ion polymer batteries and packs for
electric vehicle (EV) and energy storage applications. LGESMI is a
wholly-owned subsidiary of LG Chem, a South Korean company that has
global operations focused on petrochemical products,
information/electronic materials, and energy solutions. LG Chem is
part of the LG Group. Come join the leader in advanced EV
batteries! www.lgchemmich.com www.lgchem.com
- Perform Omron or Keyence Stand-alone Vision Controller by using
various inspection logic.
- Perform PC based Inspection program developed by vendor that
using various inspection logic.
- Be responsible for incident follow-up, root cause analysis and
- Document control system and equipment configuration
- Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot relay logic,
inspection flow, control components - photo eyes, motor starters,
relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, Servo drives,
frequency inverters, linear drives, tachometers and encoders.
- Inspection method understanding ability to troubleshoot various
status( I/O boards, encoder, light controller, modules and
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and
directions to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all
levels in the organization.
- Communication skill with vendors such as DA, Omron, Keyence,
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by
management from time to time.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2+ years' experience with machinery operation to include
- 2+ years' experience with schematic and diagram reading
specifically with electric layout design
- High proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel,
Powerpoint) for reporting purposes is required
- Data analysis experience with tools like Python or R program is
preferred not required
- Experience with C++ or Basic programming is preferred not
- Flexibility with work hours and days (24 hours a day, 7 days a
week operation including weekends and holidays).
- Position is required to be on-call, including holidays and
- Requires work in clean room environment. Required to wear
proper PPE, Clean room suit and other gear during operation.
Keywords: LG Chem, Grand Rapids , Vision Systems Technician, Other , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!