Case Manager - Clinician
Company: Hope Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hope Network Behavioral Health Services (BHS) provides a full
range of services for persons with severe and persistent mental
illness and/or individuals with emotional well-being needs to
achieve a maximum level of independence, community integration, and
satisfaction with life. Our continuum of care stretches across the
state assisting persons with intensive and varying acuity needs.
Whether someone needs 24 hour therapeutic supports, personal care,
community living support, benefit and service brokering, brief or
short-term counseling, or any of our many community services, our
behavioral health team is there to serve. We do all of this because
we believe every person can be more, can do more, can go further
than anyone ever imagined. We help people overcome.
The Case Manager - Clinician coordinates all services necessary
to maximize client recovery and independence, provides clinical and
program consultation to Direct Care staff, and ensures Case
Why a Case Manager - Clinician at Hope
As a Case Manager - Clinician, you will change lives - including
your own. Here are just some of the ways Hope Network invests in
you for all that you do:
- Up to 5k New Hire Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Educational Reimbursement
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Supportive Work Environment
How you will change lives
The Case Manager - Clinician is responsible for:
- Facilitating the coordination of client intakes, discharges,
and transfers to and from other facilities programs, agencies.
- Coordinating and ensuring client involvement in the Person
Centered Planning Process (PCP) for assigned clients.
- Providing comprehensive psychosocial assessments.
- Acting as an advocate and/or a liaison coordinating services
among providers of service and referral source.
- Providing individual & group therapy as assigned.
- Developing and implementing behavioral guidelines/interventions
and track data related to the stated objective(s).
- Completing and submitting Service Activity Logs (SALs) in
accordance with agency policy/protocols.
- Participating in the appropriate clinical "on-call" rotation.
Provide input to the periodic review of the on-call system.
(relocated from clinical practice section)
Communication & Recordkeeping
- Professional correspondence through both speaking and
- Using telephone, email, fax, and complete billing/documentation
through an electronic medical record.
- You are passionate about serving individuals with behavioral
- You thrive working in a multidisciplinary team environment as
well as independently.
- You foster an environment conducive to learning and
- You are detail-oriented with the ability to quickly switch
We are Hopeful you have
- Licensed Master Social Work (LMSW), Limited Licensed Master
Social Work (LLMSW), Licensed Psychologist (LP), Limited Licensed
Psychologist (LLP), or Temporary Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Prior Case Management experience in a mental health or
rehabilitation setting preferred.
Position Type (Portal Searching)
Eligible for up to $5,000.00 New Hire Bonus
Keywords: Hope Network, Grand Rapids , Case Manager - Clinician, Other , Nunica, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!