Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Standard Supply & Lumber, a Division of US LBM, Is Seeking a
Yard/Warehouse Associate for Our Ludington, MI Location.
Standard Supply & Lumber is seeking motivated candidates for the
Yard/Warehouse associate position. Were a people first company
thats passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to
join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard
in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Standard Supply &
- Were all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band
together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. US LBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Yard/Warehouse Associate :
- Working in an outdoor environment
- Stocking materials received in the appropriate areas
- Unloading and loading material manually or using a
- Pulling orders from the yard for customer pickup
- Assisting customers with loading of lumber
- Maintaining inventory by labeling and placing materials and
supplies in stock.
- Assisting with Inventory Control in counting and organizing
- Keep staging areas clean and organized.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers, fellow
employees and management
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of
Lumber Yard Associate Requirements:
- Experience. Previous experience in the building material
industry a plus, but not required.
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8+ hours per work shift. Ability
to bend, twist, squat and reach.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 50-75lbs throughout the
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. Must have an excellent work ethic.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Standard Supply & Lumber.
Standard Supply & Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Grand Rapids , Yard/Warehouse, Other , Ludington, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!