Patient Access Rep - Part Time, 32 hours/week, Evening Shift
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Title: Patient Access Rep - Part Time, 32 hours/week,
Position Summary: Patient Access Representative works in a
collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient customer
What a Patient Access Representative will do:
- Greet all patients, verifies insurance eligibility and obtains
- Facilitates patient throughout, by collecting co-payments,
obtaining signatures and making updates on patient charts.
- Administrative duties including revenue cycles and maintaining
What a Patient access representative will need:
- High school diploma and preferred Associates degree in
healthcare related areas.
- Preferred two years of experience in a medical setting.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, knowledge of health care
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Grand Rapids , Patient Access Rep - Part Time, 32 hours/week, Evening Shift, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!