FT PTA Lead - Addington Place - Lakeside Vista- Holland MI
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Empower others to meet and achieve their goals while working
with EmpowerMe Wellness Rehabilitation!
We are currently looking for a Full Time PTA Lead to work at
Addington Place Lakeside Vista in Holland MI.
EmpowerMe Wellness therapists will provide quality
rehabilitation to geriatric patients with compassion and respect.
Therapists will utilize assessments, evaluations, teaching,
training, and manual skills while working with patients within
independent, assisted living and memory care communities. EmpowerMe
Wellness therapists develop a unique Plan of Care tailored to each
patient, and they perform treatments in the comfort of the
patient's home - with a frequency, duration, and time-frame that
will lead to the best possible functional outcome, following all
Medicare issued guidelines and regulations. All EmpowerMe Wellness
therapists are continuously trained on geriatric-care research,
outcome measures, assessment techniques, and treatments through
journal articles, in-services, and continuing education
- Creates and meets Plan of Care requirements for patient on
their caseload, and/or as directed by physician orders.
- Provide the appropriate documentation, in a timely manner, that
is required by Medicare or other possible reimbursement
- The therapist identifies the need for and makes referral(s) to
other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of
- Puts Patient Service first: ensures that patients and families
receive the highest quality of service in a caring and
- Must maintain all licenses and documents required for continued
employment in the medical field.
- 1 year of previous professional experience
- Associate's degree for PTA and OTA
- Valid license in the state(s) of practice
Keywords: EMPOWERME, Grand Rapids , FT PTA Lead - Addington Place - Lakeside Vista- Holland MI, Other , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!