When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At
Haworth, you'll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that
provides our members meaningful work and development
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural
interiors. As a valued member of our team, you'll become an
integral part of a family-owned organization, where your
contributions truly matter.
We are currently looking for a 2nd Shift Electrician to join our
team in Holland, MI.
As an Electrician, you will:
Perform routine and emergency electrical maintenance on all
machines and equipment, diagnose source of problems or potential
problems, and maintain or repair as needed.
The standard hours for this role are from 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
with require overtime as business needs demand.
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy benefits from their first day
of employment including:
- Choice of Priority Health or BlueCross BlueShield
- Paid vacation
- Newly renovated on-site gym open 24 hours
- Encompass counseling services
- 2% earnings provided in 401k plus additional company match
- Bonus opportunities
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability &
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Zero waste to landfill company which provides personal on-site
- and MUCH MORE!
Do you have these required qualifications?
- High school education, GED, or 3 years of electrician
experience for each year of school uncompleted.
- Certificate of completion of 4-year electrical apprentice
program or 6 years of electrical experience.
- State of Michigan license for electrical work.
- Must be willing to obtain own tool box and electrical hand
tools required by craft.
- Must obtain and maintain valid powered industrial truck
operator permit and State of Michigan driver's license.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation
- Willing and able to train on 1st shift.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices,
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Programmable controller experience.
- 4 years of electrical experience.
- Experience with PLCs and ladder logic.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Time management skills.
- Ability to manage conflict and maintain positive
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our
business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor
Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We
create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about
the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state,
provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its
employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender,
sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status,
religion, height, weight, or any other protected
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review.
Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment
Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the
application process, please contact email@example.com.