Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
CNA Increased Wages!
At Medilodge of Wyoming, we are looking for a compassionate
Certified Nurse Aides (CNA), such as you, to join our team that is
staffed well, to promote your work-life balance! We know you have a
lot of choices when it comes to your career, so if you are looking
for a place where you feel valued, supported and challenged, we
invite you to apply!
While you are working hard to care for our residents and
positively impact their quality of life, let us take care of you
with competitive wages up to $22.54 per hour based on years of
experience (includes weekend warrior bonus, $2.25/hr Frontline
staff incentive), a Cash Advance Program (interest free), a benefit
package for you and your family, paid vacation and sick time in
addition to opportunities to grow your career by enhancing your
clinical skills and offering tuition assistance.
Medilodge of Wyoming is proud to work with local VA hospital and
has a dedicated unit for our Veterans. Our tenured leaders,
positive work environment, and flexible scheduling allow us to care
for our residents while supporting your work-life balance. Our
newer building is located in a beautiful natural setting and
wildlife are often seen meandering the property. We strive to
ensure that every member of our staff feels appreciated for the
important work they are doing.
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the
state of employment.
- Experience: Six months experience in a long term care
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Grand Rapids , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Other , Grandville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!