Airport Agent - Ramp
Company: ENVOY AIR INC.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing
airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the
opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work
with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team
committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines
- Training and development programs to take your career to the
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to
How will you make an impact?
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway
to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger
baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items
can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push
in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag
carts to deliver baggage to the claim area or the connecting
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, clean and service
Who are we looking for?
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief
overview of the position. It's not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills
required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be
subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: ENVOY AIR INC., Grand Rapids , Airport Agent - Ramp, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!