Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Grinder -
Machine Operator job in Walker, MI. This is a long-term temporary
to hire opportunity. As a Grinder in a metal manufacturing
environment, you will be responsible for grinding carbide metal. If
you meet the qualifications listed below or think you can quickly
learn, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Grinder - Machine Operator job
• Receive instructions from department Supervisor or Lead
• Perform assigned duties per documented procedures
• Ability to use problem solving techniques to resolve simple
machine problems with assistance from Supervisor or Lead
• Timely and regular attendance
• Perform other duties assigned
• 1 - 2 years experience in a metal fabrication environment
• Knowledge of CNC is preferred but not required
• Excellent math skills
• Proficient knowledge in Micrometers (Mics) and Calipers
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner while adhering to
standard operating procedure
• Excellent timeliness and attendance is required
This opening is on 1st shift.
Pay for this position is depending on experience plus overtime as
needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Grinder - Machine
Operator job in Walker, MI or any related opportunities with
Equal Opportunity Employer