Service Support - Busser
Company: Dave & Buster's
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: February 23, 2021
OPEN INTERVIEWS - WALK IN APPLYEVERY THURSDAY 2PM-6PMService
SupportWe're excited to reopen our dining room and Midway and ready
for you to join our team! At Dave and Buster's the safety of our
team members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to
delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from
us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are
in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including:
enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social
distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and
masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.POSITION SNAPSHOT:
Assists Bartender, Cocktail Staff and Wait Staff by maintaining
area cleanliness and providing necessary support to ensure fast,
friendly and accommodating service.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and
- Responsible for bus stand cleanliness and stocking.
- Ensures wait stations remain clean.
- Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it, or when
a Manager requests.
- Performs opening/closing responsibilities, including party
- Restocks and prepares supplies for shift change and or
- Ensures food is properly garnished prior to running out to
- Follows all tray procedures to minimize loss and ensure food is
delivered timely or correctly.
- Busses and resets tables.
- Delivers food to tables and ensures the Guests have everything
- Offers assistance to Guests by clearing away dishes and
glassware, and refilling beverages.
- Assists in party setup.
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, including restocking of
- Cleans high chairs and booster chairs.
- Assists other Team members as needed or when business needs
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days,
nights and/or weekends as required.
- Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and
other Team members.----RequirementsThe physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by a Team member
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this position, the Team member will regularly be
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and
wipe frequently. The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by individuals
assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of
personnel so classified in this position.equal opportunity
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Grand Rapids , Service Support - Busser, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!