Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Xibitz is a proven partner in producing exhibits and
environments that inform, educate, and inspire. We collaborate with
clients and other team members to develop and implement projects in
corporate, museum, healthcare, higher education, and athletic
markets. Our pledge to be a highly reliable, cooperative and
innovative partner to firms in the A&D community has lead to
some of our most dynamic and creative work across the world.About
- Continuously improves
- Does the right thing
- Humbly confident
- Encourages teamworkSound like you? Xibitz is currently
searching for:Location: Grand Rapids, MIPosition Description:Xibitz
is currently searching for an Account Executive. As an Account
Executive/New Business Development you will perform interact and
nurture potential and existing business. The Account Executive is a
vital position at Xibitz; your ability to represent Xibitz and
yourself is imperative to Xibitz welfare and growth. Xibitz wants
to develop and sustain relationships with clients that are
collaborative, effective and lasing. Your primary focus will be to
develop and sustain profitable business in the area of permanent
interior planning spaces in our core markets. Your efforts will be
supported by management, but the majority of effort needed in
realizing your plan's success will be your responsibility.Essential
Duties & Responsibilities include but not Limited to:
- A comprehensive approach to strategic planning, sales
forecasting, general reporting, new business development, account &
client management, account development, relationship development,
and project organization.
- Developing business-to-business relationships that
strategically fit Xibitz business goals.
- Work and interact successfully with customers, potential
customers, sales peers, and Xibitz employees.
- Work closely and cohesively with the management team.
- Participation in "Risk Management" - Reducing our financial
risk when working with customer/projects is necessary:
- 1) Documented communication and clarity is essential and
- 2) Adhering to procedures, providing detailed information,
contract management, providing change orders, collection
- Market focus is in the following categories:
- 1) Turnkey opportunities in the areas of Planning, Design,
- 2) Other opportunities as qualified in Xibitz (4) core markets
- Corporate, Museum, Healthcare, and High Education.
- Develop and implement prospecting strategies.
- Generate business interest through targeted cold calling and
other strategic methodology.
- Execution of written and verbal presentations.
- Professional conduct; positive attitude, focus on quality, make
decisions based on clear objectives, and resolve conflicting
opinions and goals through dialog.
- Presentation is essential in all areas of your work,
appearance, and attire; you will need to adhere to the Xibitz dress
policy.Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- You need to be committed, aggressive, strategic, team-oriented,
organized, a good listener and persistent in your approach.
- Focus your goals and strategies towards developing a business
model that will generate consistent monthly commissionable revenues
- year after year. Your plan should outline how you will achieve
and sustain this.
- Team selling is highly recommended and necessary.
- Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency required.
- Strong attention to detail essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing
Xibitz family.Additional Information:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.If you believe you'd
be a good fit, please send your resume to:email@example.comSUBJECT:
Keywords: Xibitz, Grand Rapids , Account Executive, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!