Patient Monitoring and Diagnostics Account Executive (Michigan)
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Hillrom is a $2.9B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider
of medical technologies and related services for the health care
industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and
handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety
of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals,
surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom's
comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care
providers across the health care continuum and around the world in
hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to
enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
As an Account Executive, you will drive the sales of Welch Allyn
capital equipment and connected solutions utilizing the strengths
in vital signs devices, cardiology devices, EMR connectivity,
physical assessment instruments, and core blood pressure product
categories. This territory covers the state of Michigan, excluding
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Call on current and prospective acute customers, as well as major
accounts/IDN's in your assigned territory.
* Partner with clinical consultants, sales engineers, solution
architects, corporate and strategic accounts, and product
management to offer customers end to end solutions.
* Sell the complete line of Welch Allyn products and systems, with
call points in, but not limited to, C-suite, nursing
administration, cardiology, radiology, respiratory care,
medical/surgical floors, emergency departments, clinical
informatics, IT, biomed and materials management.
* Responsible for full sales cycle execution, including opportunity
prioritization, accurate forecasting, qualification of large
complex sales, preparation for customer presentations, professional
follow-up, and deal closing.
* Develop customer driven solutions using both stand-alone and EMR
connected systems that improve hospital efficiency, patient safety
and outcomes, and enable connectivity to access information.
* Other duties may be assigned.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related technical
* Track record of solid sales experience, preferable selling
medical and/or capital equipment.
* Working knowledge of Windows- based programs including Word and
Excel skills is strongly preferred.
* Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to
work well independently and demonstrated professional selling
UNIQUE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* Proven Sales track record with strong understanding of the
solutions selling process.
* Ability to understand the needs of, and influence, personnel
ranging from nurses to C-level decision makers.
* Strong analytical skills to effectively track sales activity,
develop sales plans, understand local market and competitive
trends, and complete the analysis of sales deals.
* Possess strong business acumen and ability to structure sales
deals, collaborate with team members, & reach pivotal steps in the
* Effective planning/organizational skills.
* Approximately 50% travel is required in this position, including
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual
img height=1 width=1 border=0
Keywords: Hill-Rom, Grand Rapids , Patient Monitoring and Diagnostics Account Executive (Michigan), Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!