CPG Feeder Catcher Inspector 231001
Company: Greif, Inc.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) is a global leader in industrial
packaging products and services and is pursuing its vision to
become the world s best performing customer service company in
industrial packaging. The company produces steel, plastic and fibre
drums, intermediate bulk containers, reconditioned containers,
flexible products, containerboard, uncoated recycled paperboard,
coated recycled paperboard, tubes and cores and a diverse mix of
specialty products. The company also manufactures packaging
accessories and provides filling, packaging and other services for
a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in
the southeastern United States. The company is strategically
positioned with 290 operating locations in 43 countries to serve
global as well as regional customers.
Review and follow directions on job jacket per job run.
* Supply feed section of equipment with carton blanks enabling
gluer to maintain a continuous run.
* Visually inspect cartons before packing into corrugated
* Report any quality issues or equipment defects to the line
* Perform quality checks as required.
* Review palletizing specifications from job jackets and follow
* Apply labels to cases.
* Ensure accurate quantities are packed.
* Obtain corrugated supplies form the staging areas.
* Communicate required information to co-workers and manager.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
* Follow safety rules and regulations.
* Follow department and company policies and procedures.
* Report all food safety and quality problems to the Operator,
Department Lead, Manager or Quality Team.
* May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or
Previous experience in a high speed packaging environment with
quality inspection responsibilities.
* Good counting skills.
* Must be able to read and review all paper instructions and
Greif provides equal employment opportunities for all qualified
persons and does not discriminate against any associate or
applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expressions, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other
protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws. In all activities of recruitment, employment,
promotions, transfers and other terms and conditions of employment,
the individual s ability to perform specific job functions shall be
the primary consideration. If, because of a disability, you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please contact us via fax at 770.799.5832.
Keywords: Greif, Inc., Grand Rapids , CPG Feeder Catcher Inspector 231001, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!