Civil Litigation Attorney
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Boutique litigation firm looking for 3 to 6 years in civil
litigation, medical malpractice, and/or insurance defense. No
minimum billable requirement and unlimited PTO!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Karyn SpiesAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 -
$150,000 per yearA bit about us:Growing boutique litigation law
firm providing exceptional, proven legal representation to other
professionals and organizations, including government entities,
healthcare providers, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living
facilities, and insurance companies.Why join us?
- No minimum billable requirement
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus plan based on billable hours
- 401(k) matchJob DetailsOur client is looking for an Associate
Attorney to join their growing legal team in Grand Rapids, MI. In
this role, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and
representation to clients in various litigation matters related to
medical malpractice or governmental road commission cases such as
eminent domain. Responsibilities:
- Work in all aspects of a litigation defense practice.
- Legal research, brief writing, motion practice, client/witness
meetings, medical expert retention and discussion, depositions, and
- Collaborate with peer attorneys.
- Build and develop your own caseload and
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in medical practice, civil litigation, and/or
insurance defense preferred
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to the Michigan Bar (or a willingness to become
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (writing
sample required with application)Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Grand Rapids , Civil Litigation Attorney, Legal , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!