Company: Diverse Staffing
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: August 7, 2022
US08GOV #DS5Diverse Staffing, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work
company, is currently seeking a Litigation Support for a Government
position -on our Diverse Staffing team. The Litigation Support
-hired by us, will work at the US Attorney's Office in -Grand
Rapids, MI 49503.The pay rate is between $30 and $35.80, and it is
based on experience and skill set. Please indicate your wage
requirement when applying. Work hours are 8:30a.m. to 5:00p.m.,
Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays and Office closures.
-DiverseGOV, a division of Diverse Staffing, delivers award-winning
staffing and recruitment solutions to our federal, state, and local
government partners. Our government customers, and our prime
contractors rely on us to provide talent with fresh ideas and
empowered minds - individuals with a bright future, just like you!
Our -employees enjoy great benefits paid holidays, paid sick leave,
paid vacation, and medical insurance! -It's time to join a winning
team. -Apply today! -For immediate consideration, apply online at:
-Job Order ID: 191038The Diverse Staffing Litigation Support -at
this client location performs the following responsibilities:
- Assists staff with the automated organization, processing and
utilization of electronic evidence for efficient retrieval through
means such as scanning, electronic data processing, loading file
imports of documents into a database. -
- Assists with monitoring, quality control and verifying data,
user input and output to automated litigation support systems.
- Performs file creation, manipulation, conversions and data
loading of electronic case information for upload into off-the
shelf software applications. Must be able to ensure the accuracy by
performing and documenting quality and accuracy checks.
- Provides trial support including audio/video conversion and
editing, preparing electronic trial presentations, maps, charts,
photo boards and other demonstrative exhibits, hardware set up and
- Performs media duplication, conversion and troubleshooting.
Prepares files and data for storage on optical and other external
media. Documents and transfers files, tests and verifies
- Manages and operates a variety of computer hardware such as
personal computers, scanners, printers, plotters, audiovisual
devices and other state-of- the-art equipment to organize case
information, conceptualize exhibits and complete presentation
- Provides user services and support for litigation support
software applications such as IPRO Eclipse, Relativity, LAW
Prediscovery, CaseMap and Trial Director and Microsoft Office
(Access, PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and other applications to
support automated litigation support functions.
- Develops detailed technical and user guides and other forms of
documentation for specific databases and application systems and
prepares materials for litigation support procedures and workflows
and training sessions.
- Establishes and maintains a variety of files. -
- Additional duties as assigned.Requirements:
- US Citizen who has lived in the U.S. three out of the last five
- Ability to pass an in-depth criminal background check and
credit check (no collections or recent bankruptcies)
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Knowledge of standard litigation support principles, methods
and technology to perform routine and recurring litigation support
assignments, identify and resolve technical issues and problems,
and provide information and support to litigation support customers
in the district.
- Skill in litigation software
- Skill in operating personal computers, audio video equipment,
scanners, printers, plotters, projectors, CD/DVD players, optical
and media duplicators.
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of analytical
- Ability to create technical documents that are grammatically
correct, easy to follow and adhere to a standard format.
- An appropriate candidate will be called to troubleshoot, test
and implement automated litigation support software, policies and
procedures. Provides automated litigation support help desk
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccination is requiredBenefits: -
- 14 paid holidays
- Insurance offered
- Up to 56 hours of accrued paid sick leave
- 80 hours of paid vacation after one yearDiverse Staffing is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran status or other protected status.
-Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans
transitioning to civilian life.Diverse Staffing. , Location: GRAND
RAPIDS, MI - 49503
Keywords: Diverse Staffing, Grand Rapids , Litigation Support, Legal , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!