People Services Technology Consultant (HRIS)
Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The People Services (HR) Technology Consultant works with key
stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to
define and document business process and software requirements for
technology initiatives across our enterprise applications.
This individual will serve as a technical point of contact for
assigned areas, is a subject matter expert who ensures data
integrity, testing of systems changes, report writing, analyzing
data flow for process improvement opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-going maintenance of the Oracle HCM system and other HR
related applications/systems. Includes system
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate HR processes
and leverage system functionality, recommending system solutions
that meet business needs.
- Create test scenarios for system changes and new module
implementation and assist HR team members in performing tests to
insure all processes work according to predetermined
- Perform system testing and quality assurance for Oracle
releases, enhancements and new module implementations; coordinate
testing activities between several departments.
- Creates reports and conducts data analysis on HR data such as
compensation, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data
as directed.Utilizes system dashboard tools.
- Audit, generate, and support mass loads into Oracle.
- Resolve data and process issues related to Oracle integrations
with others systems and vendors.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing
practices and mindsets to identify solutions to meet the needs of
our customers efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzes business objectives from all stakeholders to help
determine the appropriate solution for their business
- Designs solutions looking across multiple system options in an
ever growing environment, including new software from existing
and/or new vendors.
- Assists in development of functional requirements and
maintenance of functional specifications.
- Works with application developers and software vendors to
ensure business requirements are understood and met.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and
- Responsible for leading testing efforts; assisting business
users in preparing for testing as well as ensuring issues are
identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely
- Executes roll out of solution through training, documentation
and hand off.
- Enhance partnership with internal team via collaborations,
education and knowledge sharing.
- Communicates, applies and is an advocate for project
- Communicates timely and effectively with customers and
- Acts as an interface between technology teams, support teams,
and business units.
- Bachelors degree in business or technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years business analyst experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills: Ability to define problems,
collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience with HRIS, Oracle preferred.
- Reporting and dashboard development experience required.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Grand Rapids , People Services Technology Consultant (HRIS), IT / Software / Systems , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!