Remote Senior Full Stack Developer
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: Remote Senior Full Stack Developer Our client is a
rapid growth organization in the Ecommerce space is seeking an
experienced Full-Stack Developer with an emphasis on back end
technologies to add to their engineering team. The company works
with several in-house Ecommerce platforms including Shopify,
Magento and BigCommerce. The ideal candidate has 4-5 years working
as a mid- to senior-level engineer developing robust
consumer-facing applications used by 1 million active monthly users
or more. They'll have a portfolio of live web applications, love to
push new code daily, and want a chance to build the next generation
of ecommerce aggregators. Why work for the company:
- Work with a highly skilled and accomplished leadership
- Great group of people that are innovative and think OUTSIDE the
- 100% Remote forever
- Autonomy in your work
- Upward mobility & growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging work with the opportunity to get
your hands dirty and work on many different tech stacks for a high
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and flex PTO What will the
Senior Full Stack Developer do?
- Write quality code with modern best practices to build and
maintain multiple ecommerce brands with growing transaction
velocity of 100,000 orders per month.
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to build
user-friendly applications and rapidly iterate features to better
serve internal business stakeholder's goals in driving increased
- Develop and maintain backend transactional systems such as
order management, fulfillment, payment gateways, EDI, CRM, pricing
management, and pipelines to accounting systems.
- Support platform migration efforts as we move from legacy C#
code bases to modern frameworks
- Participate in all aspects of the agile development process,
including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding,
testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Thoroughly document your work and provide peer code reviews.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Strong proficiency with C#, Node.js, and SQL.
- Experience with SQL Database, creating SQL queries, joins,
tables, stored procedures, etc.
- Experience with API Development.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver web-based services that meet
- Familiarity with Ecommerce companies, Startups, and Startup
work environments a big plus
- Desire to join a startup in early stages to achieve high
growth. Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Python and Bash as deep backend languages a
- Experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform - preferred) or
- Experience with architecting SQL Databases and warehousing
tools like SSIS, SSAS, SSMS.
- eCommerce Platform experience such as BigCommerce, Shopify,
- Experience with catalog processing (million+ SKUs)
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Grand Rapids , Remote Senior Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!