Field Service Technician - Grand Rapids
Company: Wolverine Power Systems
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Wolverine Power Systems is a family owned business that VALUES its
team members. Experience perks that begin on day 1 such as:
- Quality benefits
- Paid time off Wolverine Power systems needs to fill an opening
for the Field Service Technician role in Zeeland, MI Essential
- Perform scheduled inspections on equipment to prevent future
failure, including but not limited to load banking and analyzing
electrical voltage requirements.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform maintenance on
- Maintain a Field Service Technician company vehicle and
associated inventory in the vehicle. Requirements:
- Ability to use electrical and mechanical aptitude to determine
causes of equipment error
- Ability to work independently as a Field Service Technician and
make decisions with little guidance in a fast-paced
- Maintain a valid Driver's License The Field Service Technician
position reports to the Zeeland shop location and travels
frequently to customer locations within assigned geographic area.
You will be working at new locations almost every single work day!
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly working in a typical outside, industrial, residential,
and/or commercial work environment. Wolverine Power Systems is
Michigan's exclusive, statewide distributor of Generac - Industrial
Power generators. PI186567457
Keywords: Wolverine Power Systems, Grand Rapids , Field Service Technician - Grand Rapids, IT / Software / Systems , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!