Company: Talos Automation
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- This is a software engineering role based in Michigan, with
remote working available.
- There is around 5-20% travel.
- Material handling/intralogistics/supply chain experience
required. If you are interested please contact
firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Requirements:Essential Job
Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsibilities include: 1. Requirement discovery and refinement
2. Technical research and design of application, interfaces, and
systems 3. Software development and testing design based on
detailed requirements specifications 4. Application and technical
configuration 5. Complex test case development and test execution
6. Design and integration to MHE, host systems, and other systems
7. On-site commissioning, start-up support, and super-user
Keywords: Talos Automation, Grand Rapids , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!