CNC Machinist/Programmer 2nd & 3rd Shift
Company: arrow staffing
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2020
STOP WHAT YOUR DOING!
IF YOUR LOOKING TO MAKE A CHANGE AND HAVE THE SKILLS, DRIVE and
DEDICATED, we NEED to talk!
Arrow Staffing in Kentwood has an 2nd and 3rd shift openings for
hardworking, dependable workers who can handle a fast-paced work
environment. CNC Machinist/Programmer. This position requires
standing for long durations. Will regularly be exposed to dust,
odors, oil, fumes and noise, as well as, lifting up to 50
- Operate a variety of equipment types such as Allen Bradley,
Mazak, Hurco, Haas, manual lathes, drill presses, saws, CNC,
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and
many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform
precision machining operations.
- Utilize tools such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, depth
gauges, bore gauges, height gauges, etc. to accurately check and
inspect machined components.
- Inspect first piece parts.
- Create quality parts and be able to QC your own work.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments,
accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be
used in preparation of machinery work.
- Lay out, measure, and mark metal stock in order to confirm
placement of cuts.
- Demonstrated ability to setup a machine and run the job with
- Work in a safe manner and follow safety policies and
- High school diploma OR equivalent
- 1 year of CNC machining Experience preferred
- 2 years programming experience
- Knowledge/experience with micrometers, calipers, indicators,
depth gauges, bore gauges, height gauges, ruler
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal instructions, such
as blueprints, work orders, assignments
- Ability to use calipers and micro-meters is required.
- Experience with lathes, drill presses, saws, CNC, and/or knee
milling machines is a plus.
- Basic geometric tolerancing and dimensioning skills, ability to
- Basic math and computing skills.
- Must be able to frequently lift/push/pull objects that weigh up
to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand entire shift.
STOP INTO OUR OFFICES BETWEEN 9 am - 11 am AND 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm to
2956 28TH STREET SE
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512
Building your career. Building relationships. Arrow Staffing puts
talented people to work. Get started today!
Enjoy the opportunity to work with some of the Grand Rapids,
Michigan Metropolitan area businesses!
Temporary, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire positions available.
Positions are located within the area
For Job Listings: https://jobs.arrowstaffing.com/Jobs
*Must be able to pass background check and drug screen*
Keywords: arrow staffing, Grand Rapids , CNC Machinist/Programmer 2nd & 3rd Shift, IT / Software / Systems , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!