Talent Recruitment Partner
Company: Rockford Construction
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Talent Recruitment PartnerOffice Location: 601 First Street NW,
Grand Rapids, MI 49504Position Classification: Full-Time
About This Opportunity
Rockford Construction is currently searching for a Talent
Recruitment Partner to join the Human Resources department. The
Talent Recruitment Partners responsibilities include sourcing
candidates through various channels, reviewing applicant resumes
using the applicant tracking system, coordinating and participating
in prescreens and interviews, providing support and hiring
recommendations primarily for hourly workforce positions. This
position will also assist with various HR projects and attend
career events seasonally. To be successful in this role, you should
be familiar with various recruitment strategies and interviewing
techniques and community outreach strategies to source qualified
talent. This is a hands on position that requires close
collaboration and communication with hiring managers, internal
stakeholders and community leaders. Nurturing trusting
relationships with the community and potential hires is essential
to be successful in this role. This position reports directly to
the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our
companies current and future hiring needs and support each
department as Rockford Construction continues to grows. Apply
online today if this position interest you.
- Foster an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Assist with the full recruitment life cycle of primarily
- Source candidates through a variety of internal and external
methods, including job boards, local partners/community outreach,
referrals and other.
- Assist with the development of the candidate pipeline to
support future sourcing needs as they arise.
- Review resumes to match potential candidates with knowledge,
skills, abilities and experience required.
- Prescreen and interview candidates effectively communicating
job specifics, company culture and career advancement
- Communicate with candidates using applicant tracking system,
including coordinating interviews and providing application updates
and rejection messaging.
- Complete reference checks as needed.
- Extend verbal and written offer letters explaining compensation
and company benefits.
- Follows all regulatory aspects of the recruitment process,
compliant with company policy and Federal/State law.
- Ensure candidates have a pleasant interview experience with
- Assist with the creation of role descriptions.
- Assist with the college recruiting and internship program
- Assist with short term project support.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred in human resources, communications,
business administration or similar.
- 3 to 5 years of recruiting and sourcing experience. Fast pace
staffing agency experience is a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative
working relationships built on trust.
- Comfortable making decisions independently in the best interest
of the company.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Teams, Outlook, Word,
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
- Ability to travel in the state of Michigan as necessary to
attract and recruit talent. (10% travel).
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Construction or manufacturing industry knowledge.
- Familiar using Workable Applicant Tracking
Database.BenefitsRockford offers competitive compensation, 401(k)
with company match, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid
time off including, continued learning and training opportunities,
on-site health and wellness activities, tuition reimbursement,
flexible work schedules, and access to industry-leading technology.
Team members are also provided opportunities to help shape their
community for future generations through volunteer time off and
opportunities for involvement with local organizations.
Who We AreAt Rockford, we're not just in the business of creating
buildings - we're creating neighborhoods, businesses and
communities and we're looking for people who are ready to make an
impact. Rockford is a nationally recognized construction,
development, and property management provider ranked by Engineering
News-Record as one of the top 200 contractors in the nation. With
regional offices in the Midwest and Southeast, we've built projects
totaling more than $5 billion in varying scope and size, serving
education, healthcare, hospitality, multi-unit, mixed-use, senior
living, manufacturing and industrial clients. We're delivering
forward-thinking ideas with an approach that's built on safety,
teamwork and a dedication to quality. Rockford Construction
respects and values the characteristics, talents, and perspectives
that make each person unique. We believe that by bringing diverse
individuals together, in an inclusive manner we can more
effectively collaborate, innovate, and solve the problems that face
our world. We are committed to creating and fostering a team,
partners, and strategies that reflect this purpose.
Environmental FactorsThe work environment for this position may
subject the individual to hazards commonly associated with
construction sites. Examples of physical hazards include noise,
proximity to moving vehicles, atmospheric conditions, close
quarters, uneven surfaces, and elevated surfaces. The individual
may also be subjected to outside environmental conditions (weather)
where protection may not be available. Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) is required at all times outside the job trailer.
Occasional lifting of 50 lbs. or less.
Rockford Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We
invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate
against individuals because of their race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, or age.
Keywords: Rockford Construction, Grand Rapids , Talent Recruitment Partner, Human Resources , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!