Company: Stiles Machinery
Location: Kent City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description POSITION SUMMARY Works in conjunction with Human
Resources team to administer and maintain exceptional practices
throughout the organization. This position carries out
administrative responsibilities in the following functional areas:
on boarding, benefits administration, recruiting administration,
and occupational health and safety administration.
- Provide administrative assistance on:
- Creating and generating reports for various metrics and
analytics, both recurring and ad hoc.
- Assists with benefits administration.
- Assist HR team members and managers with recruiting, scheduling
interviews and new-hire paperwork
- Coordinating and conducting benefit orientations via MS Teams
and in person.
- Participates in safety program and worker's compensation
- Assist and coordinate special events.
- Performs general clerical duties: scheduling, filing, tracking
- Provide payroll review support to the company Payroll
Specialist on a bi-weekly and semi-monthly basis.
- Keeps current with the latest HR trends and best
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of HR or administrative experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, or other
- Solid understanding of employment law SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communicator, in verbal and written form
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to
- Works comfortably under pressure with ability to manage stress
and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Team player
- Expert ability to maintain and process confidential information
- Typical office environment Associated topics: administrative,
administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern,
internship, on call, support, supportive
Keywords: Stiles Machinery, Grand Rapids , HR Assistant, Human Resources , Kent City, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!