Human Resources Assistant
Company: Corvac Composites, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
"Our customers are the heart of everything we do."
More than just a slogan, at Corvac Composites, LLC we understand
that customer-centric thinking builds relationship and confidence
with our customers. Value to the customer is job one at Corvac - in
meeting their design and engineering needs, in manufacture and
delivery, in quality and reliability.
Our customers are proving their confidence as evidenced by the
rapid growth we are experiencing. Maintaining our standard for a
customer experience that is second to none requires talented people
to deliver the Corvac Composites value proposition. Our customers
have come to expect nothing less!
This position is located at our Kentwood, MI location. We have 130
manufacturing associates working on 2 shifts. The successful
candidate will bring proven skill to the regular HR functions of
payroll and benefit administration and be provided the opportunity
to help increase employee engagement and play a role in training,
development, and culture formation. We are growing and need
SKILL PROFILE FOR AN HR ASSISTANT AT CORVAC:
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit
- Orienting new employees to the organization
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick
time are tracked in the system.
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Benefits administration tasks, such as claim resolutions,
reconciling billings, etc.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status,
and similar records
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- High School graduate or equivalent. Additional education or
related training preferred.
- Basic understanding of human resource functions.
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of products and related
- Well-organized, accurate and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication and employee relations skills.
Keywords: Corvac Composites, LLC, Grand Rapids , Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources , Ada, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!