HR Recruiting Assistant
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 22, 2021
General Purpose:Identify company staffing needs, work in
conjunction with other departments to effectively recruit and hire
qualified and competent staff. Support company growth through
effective, consistent recruiting and retention activities. Hours
will be 7:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday; including additional
compensation for assistance with on call.Essential Functions:
- Coordinating recruitment advertising, to include use of
Internet recruiting tools.
- Complete consistent activities around mining job boards,
posting current up to date needs and tele-recruiting.
- Participates in recruiting activities, including job fairs,
- Makes presentations to schools, including but not limited to
nursing and C.N.A. training programs.
- Recommends plans and conducts various recruitment and retention
activities, including recruitment open houses, employee recognition
events, employee activation, etc.
- Coordinates the application process, including telephone and
Internet responses, application scheduling, interviewing.
- Participates in screening and interviewing of applicants.
- Coordinates the new hire orientation process.
- Assumes Staffing Coordinator---s duties in her absence.
- Ensures that all state, federal and company standards are met
in the hiring process.
- Compiles reports and presents and interprets reports and data
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (PHI) necessary
to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Parameters of
access, use and disclosure are further defined by the organization
- Responsible to assist with weekday and weekend on-call rotation
as needed.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- One year experience in a recruiting.
- Interviewing experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's degreeKnowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Proficient in current Company software in word processing,
spreadsheets, databases and presentations.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and work
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Assist with on call rotation during the week and on
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid HolidaysCompany OverviewInterim HealthCare is America's
leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We
offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career
opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.If
you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We
offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Grand Rapids , HR Recruiting Assistant, Human Resources , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!