Food & Beverage Associate
Company: Michigan's Adventure
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$16.50 / hour -16+ earns $16.50 / hour, positions may be available
for 14 and 15-year-olds, pay may vary based on job duties and
responsibilities.Area Supervisor, Supervisor and Team Lead
positions are also available in this department. -As a member of
our Food & Beverage team, you will be responsible for providing
quality service to park guests in a clean, safe atmosphere. -This
role offers great experience, awesome incentives, and a schedule
that is right for you.
- Greet guests, answer questions, ensure quality service, and
resolve complaints for guests.
- Take and fill food and beverage orders from guests.
- Cook and prepare food items
- Prepare basic plates and serve food in proper portions,
expediting orders as necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety in assigned work area.Some of
our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission and parking to Michigan's Adventure and all
other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 20% discounts on Merchandise!
- Employee only RIDE nights and FREE FOOD events!
- Make Lifelong FRIENDS!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come
join our world class team at Michigan's Adventure! At Michigan's
Adventure and Wildwater Adventure you will find over 60 rides,
slides, and attractions, including seven roller coasters and we
want you to join us in being a part of our best day guest
experience. As a member of our team, you will---
- Make guests happy by ensuring they have the best day possible
and helping them build lifelong memories.
- Interact and work with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your
smile and positive nature.
- Excited to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun
while having fun at work.
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills.
- Available weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Keywords: Michigan's Adventure, Grand Rapids , Food & Beverage Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!