Assistant Restaurant Manager - Noodles Company
Company: IC, KJ, BP Restaurants
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Noodles & Company
- We are all about Noodles!
- Each dish is carefully hand-made to our guests' specifications,
using only the freshest ingredients.
- We're proud to use REAL Food and REAL Cooking for REAL
- Dishes are inspired by the individuality, creativity and
cultural heritage of cuisines from around the globe.
- We have a fun, friendly atmosphere and an enthusiastic crew. We
are passionate about providing Guests with the best experience
- We take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it.
Our company has a bright and exciting future, we are committed to
your growth and development as part of the Team.
- Contribute to the success of the restaurant by assisting in the
management of operations according to Inspired Concepts, LLC
standards, policies and procedures. Operations include, but are not
limited to, production, inventory, cleanliness, staffing, team
member development, cash handling, safety, training and Guest
- Ensure proper set up of the entire restaurant mise en
- Ensure all food and beverage products are prepared according to
specifications at all times.
- Review operational performance and productivity in accordance
with goals and standards and assist with deficiency
- Support sales efforts and general business transactions by
developing courteous and productive relationships with Guests and
- React to Guest issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Professionally develop and coach team members.
- Coordinate inventory control and management procedures, quality
control projects and physical inventories.
- Maintain 100% accuracy with labor management costs by
monitoring and directing all fiscal reporting systems.
- Maintain a safe working environment by developing, implementing
and directing safety programs.
- Work irregular hours including nights, weekends and
- Maintain highest QSC standards at all times.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Prefer prior hotel or restaurant management or similar
discipline. Will accept a combination of relevant work experience,
courses and certifications.
- Preferred minimum 1-year progressive experience in a restaurant
- Proven leader within a restaurant environment with the ability
to inspire others to work toward a common goal and reach their
- Hands-on management style that emphasizes direct involvement in
- Excellent project management skills from conception to
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to
- Ability to formulate flexible strategies and actions plans to
- Ability to function independently and intuitively in a
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to
prepare and deliver clear, concise reports and presentations.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal, influencing, coaching and
- Demonstrated creativity and sound business judgement.
- Advanced computer skills that include proficiency with
Microsoft Office applications and a POS system a plus.
- Ability to manage confidential information and maintain its
- Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Medical Leave
- Meal Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement
Keywords: IC, KJ, BP Restaurants, Grand Rapids , Assistant Restaurant Manager - Noodles Company, Hospitality & Tourism , Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!