Dishwasher - Full-Time 11:00am-7:30pm; $3500 Sign-On BONUS!
Company: Brio Living Services
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Porter Hills Village
$5000 Sign-On Bonus
**Must apply before October 31, 2022 to be eligible for the Sign-On
Status: Non-exempt, Full-Time, 40hrs/week
Shift: 11:00am - 7:30pm;
Schedule: 5 shifts/ bi-weekly, every other weekend and holiday
No Schedule Mandating!!
*Team Members that accept a part-time position in this role are
eligible for the $3,000 Commitment Bonus program, prorated based on
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and
personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on
quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love what you
do every day!
A Few of the Brio Living Services Benefits:
- Voluntary Benefits for part-time team members
- Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Birthday and Holidays
- DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth
- Annual Increases Position Summary:
The primary purpose of your position is to ensure clean dishes are
available as needed and the dish area is clean and sanitary in
accordance with established policies and procedures. Some duties of
the Dishwasher include cleaning soiled dishes/utensils, returning
cleaned dishes/utensils to their correct location, taking out
garbage, maintain a clean work space, and assist other dining Team
Members, as needed.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of
this position. However, this in no way states or implies that these
are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission
of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the
position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential
function of the position..
Skills and Knowledge:
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well
as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level
at which they are currently functioning.The above is a summary of
the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties you will be required to perform. If selected for the
position you will receive a full job description
- Must possess, as a minimum a High School diploma or equivalent
or be a graduate of an approved program.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
- All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion
of a pre-employment criminal background check, professional
reference checks, TB screen and physical assessment at time of
In addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or agreement to
participate in weekly Covid testing and/or approved exemption is
required.NOTE: The rate of pay will be determined based on relevant
employment experience. Your resume should adequately reflect all
paid dining services experience.
- Brio Living Services is a federally funded program through CMS
and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to
the Participant Rights.
- Brio Living Services provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws. BNLNCIJ
Keywords: Brio Living Services, Grand Rapids , Dishwasher - Full-Time 11:00am-7:30pm; $3500 Sign-On BONUS!, Hospitality & Tourism , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!