Company: Commonwealth Senior Living
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job ID: 2022-12436
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Commonwealth Senior Living at East Paris
Our housekeeping team works together to clean our residents rooms
and make it feel like their home. The daily tasks include
vacuuming, mopping, dusting disinfecting, and sanitizing bathrooms,
cleaning mirrors and pictures, and collecting all trash. The
housekeeper also assists in setting up the dining room, activity
room, and living room as necessary. A housekeepers keen eye is
critical in observing the community daily and reporting any needed
repairs or other issues. Benefits:
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Health Savings
- 401k available to all Commonwealth Senior Living
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Various Shifts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Discounts Programs Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions with established
procedures as assigned.
- Follow established safety precautions when performing tasks and
when using equipment and supplies.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping,
stripping, waxing, buffing and disinfecting.
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing,
- Clean and polish any furnishings in hallways and, if
applicable, in stairways and elevator.
- Clean resident rooms, to include vacuuming, mopping, dusting
disinfecting, and sanitizing bathrooms, cleaning mirrors and
- Collect all trash from rooms, offices, lounges, and bathrooms
- Clean walls, windows and baseboards by washing, wiping off,
dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc. Keep all
windows, cabinets, doors, and mirrors smudge-free and clean.
- Assist in setting up dining room, activity room, and living
room as necessary.
- Report any needed repairs to maintenance personnel or
- Keep all housekeeping equipment, storage areas, janitors
closets, and housekeeping carts clean and uncluttered, and free of
any hazardous equipment and supplies, etc.
- Respond to residents needs as requested.
- Launder community linens as needed.
- Inform Maintenance Director of all supply needs in a timely
- Report all accidents/ incidents to the Administrator on the day
of occurrence, along with important resident observations.
- Ensure that cleaning schedules are followed as closely as
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information
to ensure resident rights are protected; honor residents personal
- Other duties as assigned
Commonwealth Senior Living is a recognized leader in senior living,
employing around 2,000 associates, and is a four consecutive year
recipient of the Great Place to Work certification! Housekeeper,
Housekeeper, Housekeeper, Housekeeper, Housekeeper, Housekeeper,
Housekeeper, Housekeeper PI191460948
Keywords: Commonwealth Senior Living, Grand Rapids , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!