Housekeeper - Full time Day Shift; Up to $3000 Bonus!
Company: Brio Living Services
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Porter Hills Village
Up to $3000 Commitment Bonus
Status: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday-Friday; rotating weekend schedule (scheduled 4
weekends per year)
Availability to assist evenings and Holidays on occasion
*Team Members that accept a full-time position in this role are
eligible for the $3000 Commitment Bonus program, prorated based on
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and
personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on
quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love what you
do every day!
A Few of the Brio Living Services Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that are
regularly scheduled a minimum of 30hours/week
- Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Birthday and Holidays
- DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth
- Annual Increases Job Summary
The primary purpose of the Housekeeper position is to perform
general cleaning functions for the EVS Department in accordance
with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and
regulations governing our community, and as may be directed by the
Housekeeping Team Leader and/or the EVS Manager, to assure that our
community is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable
As the housekeeper, you will be responsible for completing daily
housekeeping functions such as cleaning resident rooms,
recreational areas, offices, and hallways, as assigned.
Additionally, the housekeeper ensures that cleaning schedules are
maintained while using high standards for cleanliness and universal
precautions; other duties as assigned. A full job description will
be provided upon hire and request.
Skills and Knowledge
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Function independently and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with older adults,
personnel, and support organizations
- Ability to design and implement appropriate and meaningful
programmingEvery effort has been made to make your job description
as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies
that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The
omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them
from the position if the work is similar, related, or is a logical
assignment to the position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess knowledge of the appropriate skills for
communicating with individuals of all ages, especially
- the geriatric population
- All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion
of a pre-employment criminal background check, TB screen at time of
hire and verification of professional licensure, if applicable.
In addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or agreement to
participate in weekly Covid testing and/or approved exemption is
- Previous experience as a housekeeper or cleaner in a long-term
care facility or medical environmentNOTE: The rate of pay will be
determined based on relevant employment experience. Your resume
should adequately reflect all paid work experience.
- Brio Living Services is a federally funded program through CMS
and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to
the Participant Rights.
- Brio Living Services provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws.BNLNCIJ
Keywords: Brio Living Services, Grand Rapids , Housekeeper - Full time Day Shift; Up to $3000 Bonus!, Hospitality & Tourism , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!