Company: BIGGBY COFFEE
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Bring an enthusiastic attitude and reliable work ethic every
week. Desire to help people grow and to teach others the Biggby
systems that provide exceptional products and services for our
customers. An appreciation for the value of each customer that
stops by our store.
Attitude: Eager to learn Willingness to adopt the Biggby systems
and standards Genuinely care for our loyal customerPart time
availableGood communication skillsResponsibilities::
- Cashier (suggestive selling; cash handling; order
- Drink-making (use of espresso and other coffee equipment)
- Food production (preparing bagels and bagel sandwiches)
- Safety procedures
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Must work at least 1 shift per week for a minimum of 18 hours
per weekCompany IntroductionBiggby Coffee is a fast-growing,
purpose-driven, 100% franchised gourmet coffee system. We are
looking for people who bring an enthusiastic attitude and
reliability every week. You will need a desire to grow and to learn
the Biggby systems that provide exceptional products and services
for our customers. An appreciation for the value of each customer
that stops by our store is mandatory. Several positions/roles
available. We make growth opportunities available and have seen
many staff rise from baristas all the way to assistant manager and
manager positions. All it takes is a great attitude and strong
effort levels. We can train you to do the rest!
Keywords: BIGGBY COFFEE, Grand Rapids , Barista, Hospitality & Tourism , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!